Is i20 in Shreveport Open?
Is i20 in Shreveport Open?
All lanes are open on I-220 in both directions. All lanes are open on I-20 West at Hamilton Road.
Where is Shreveport Bossier city area?
The Shreveport–Bossier City area is located in the South Central United States, bordering East Texas and South Arkansas. As such, it is within the Piney Woods ecoregion. Its vegetation is classified as temperate forest and grassland.
What is there to do in Shreveport this week?
Top Attractions in Shreveport
- R. W. Norton Art Gallery. 369.
- Shreveport Water Works Museum. 131.
- Shreveport Aquarium. 193.
- Sci-Port Discovery Center. 326.
- Louisiana State Exhibit Museum. 120.
- Barksdale Global Power Museum. 180.
- Walter B Jacobs Memorial Nature Park. Speciality Museums • Parks.
- Red River Brewing Company. Breweries.
Why is the Shreveport Barksdale Bridge closed?
The Shreveport-Barksdale Bridge will be closed due to a film crew shooting a production on the bridge.
What percentage of Shreveport is black?
According to the most recent ACS, the racial composition of Shreveportwas: Black or African American: 57.09% White: 38.00%
What is the racial makeup of Bossier City Louisiana?
The 5 largest ethnic groups in Bossier City, LA are White (Non-Hispanic) (58.5%), Black or African American (Non-Hispanic) (27.8%), White (Hispanic) (7.08%), Asian (Non-Hispanic) (2.37%), and Two+ (Non-Hispanic) (2.05%).
What is there to do in Bossier city tonight?
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Margaritaville Resort Casino. 4,789.
- Louisiana Boardwalk. 869.
- Louisiana Downs Casino & Racetrack. 3,092.
- Horseshoe Casino. 1,232.
- CenturyLink Center. 147.
- Harrah’s Casino. 121.
- Red River National Wildlife Refuge.
- Bossier Arts Council.
What can couples do in Shreveport?
Top 10 Best fun things to do on date night in Shreveport, LA
- Robinson Film Center. 2.9 mi. Cinema.
- Escape SBC – Shreveport. 5.3 mi. Escape Games, Team Building Activities.
- State Fair of Louisiana. 1.1 mi.
- Mabry House Restaurant. 2.2 mi.
- 2Johns. 5.7 mi.
- Holiday Lanes. 5.8 mi.
- We Olive & Wine Bar. 3.3 mi.
- Great Raft Brewing. 1.3 mi.
Why is La 3 closed in Bossier City?
The northbound outside lane of LA 3 (Benton Road) between US 80 and Shed Road in Bossier City is closed. This lane closure is necessary to allow for emergency maintenance work on the roadway at this location, and will remain in place until the work is complete.
When will the Spring Street overpass reopen in Shreveport?
“Barring any complications or delays,” LaDOTD spokeswoman Erin Buchanan told KSLA News 12, the Spring Street overpass in Shreveport will be reopened to traffic sometime Aug. 22. The span has been closed since being significantly damaged in a train derailment April 24. (Source: Erin Buchanan/LaDOTD)
How long does the bridge closure last in Louisiana?
This closure is scheduled to last approximately two weeks, and is necessary to allow DOTD crews to perform repairs to both structures. These bridges are located approximately 0.7 miles south of LA 146.
When will the LA 9 bridge be replaced?
The bridge, built in 1966, is scheduled to be closed beginning on Monday, Oct. 25, 2021 for construction to begin on the replacement. The bridge is located between the junctions of LA 9 and LA 508. The project is anticipated to be complete in spring of 2022, with progress dependent on weather conditions.