How can I check my NTN number online?
How can I check my NTN number online?
To check NTN number in Pakistan, click on the “Online NTN/STRN Inquiry” option from the left sidebar. Select your relevant option from the drop-down….Online FBR NTN Verification
- Provide your “CNIC” in the CNIC field.
- Provide captcha against the “Captcha” field.
- Providing information click the “Submit” button.
Is CNIC and NTN number?
Some important facts about Registration In case of individuals, 13 digits Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) will be used as NTN or Registration Number. NTN or Registration Number for AOP and Company is the 7 digits NTN received after e-enrollment.
How can I get NTN number?
How To Get NTN Number?
- Go to FBR IRIS portal and click on Registration for the unregistered person.
- Enter all the details in the form and click on submit button.
- Log in to your account and edit the 181 application form.
- Enter all your personal, income and property details and you will receive NTN in a few hours.
How can I get NTN certificate from FBR online?
Step by step guide to E-Enrollment / NTN Registration on IRIS Portal of FBR (FEDERAL BOARD OF REVENUE) is as follows:
- Step 1: Open IRIS Portal of FBR – NTN Registration.
- Step 2: Select the appropriate option of registration.
- Step 3: Fill the appropriate Form – NTN Registration.
- Step 4: Log in to IRIS Online Portal.
How can I check my filer status online?
How to check if you are a filer with FBR
- Checking your filer status by sending SMS at 9966.
- “ATL space 13 digit CNIC No”
- Online Verification of Filer Status in Active Taxpayers List (ATL)
- Active Taxpayers List (Excel File)
How can I get NTN number in Pakistan business?
Documents required for Business’ NTN Registration
- Copy of valid CNIC.
- Copy of recently paid electricity bill of business location.
- Blank Business Letter Head.
- Property papers or Rental Agreement(Rental Agreement printed on Rs.
- Contact Numbers (Mobile & Landline), and valid Email address.
- Nature of Business.
How can I get NTN number from Pakistan overseas?
To file Tax Return, foreign Pakistanis must register with FBR and get their NTN (National Tax Number). This can be done by getting registered online at FBR IRIS. Foreign Pakistanis, who have not filed their taxes before, should first register themselves on the FBR IRIS Portal.
What is my tin number Pakistan?
Section I – TIN Description Under Income Tax Ordinance, 2001 and Income Tax Rules, 2002, individuals having Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) issued by the National Database and Registration Authority, CNIC number shall be used as National Tax Number or Registration Number.
How can I apply for NTN in Pakistan?
How can I print my NTN number?
Go to FBR IRIS portal and click on Registration for unregistered person. Enter all the details in the form and click on submit button. Log in to your account and edit the 181 application form. Enter all your personal, income and property details and you will receive NTN in few hours.
How do I get my FBR registration certificate?
Procedure of Registration The person shall use their Iris Portal credentials to login into Iris Portal. Once logged in, the person shall select Form 14(1) (Form of Registration filed voluntarily through Simplified) (Sales Tax) from the Registration drop down menu.
How can I check my filer status online in Pakistan?
All you need to do is to type “ATL (space) 13 digits CNIC number” and send to 9966. Incase you are a company or AOP, Type “ATL (space) 7 digits National Tax Number (NTN)” and send to 9966.
How to get online NTN verification in Pakistan?
It is quite simple to get the online NTN verification in Pakistan. All you have to do is visit the FBR’s website. You will see the ‘Online Services’ tab appear on the left hand side of the website. Click on the ‘Online Verification Portal.’ You will land onto the online verification services page. Click on the online NTN/STRN Inquiry tab.
What is ntntn or registration number?
NTN or Registration Number for AOP and Company is the 7 digits NTN received after e-enrollment. These credentials allow access to Iris portal, the online Income Tax system, which is only way through which online Income Tax Return can be filed. Previous
How to check National Tax Number (NTN) online?
Also, there are two ways through which you can verify your National Tax Number (NTN) – either through the Federal Board of Revenue’s (FBR) website or through FBR’s official mobile application i.e. the Tax Asaan App, so that you can check the online NTN verification while on the go. How is Online NTN Verification Done in Pakistan?
What is NTN or registration number in FBR E-enrollment?
E-Enrollment with FBR provides you with a National Tax Number (NTN) or Registration Number and password. In case of individuals, 13 digits Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) will be used as NTN or Registration Number. NTN or Registration Number for AOP and Company is the 7 digits NTN received after e-enrollment.